Friday 28 September 2012

Ham For Breakfast



So this past week I've restructured my attempts of being freelance. I discovered that although I only really started a few weeks ago that I've begun far more projects than I've attempted to finish, which is very silly of me. So I have endeavoured to help myself by putting a monthly deadline on my work called Ham For Breakfast.

Ham For Breakfast is a cross between a summary, a portfolio and a magazine. Overall I want to be able to put my work together and go: "this is what I've been working on this month." And at the same time keeping my skills in InDesign fresh in my mind, I don't want to lose the graphic design skills I have because I'm sure they'll be useful.

So this month is a little leaner than I expect of future editions but in any case here is the issuu version:


and here are a few pieces of the work involved:
The Toucan Can-Can range including: a bookmark, giftwrap, three greetings cards and a notebook.

The Down on the Farm range of greetings cards.


And a cheeky photo of my hare in his new home.

No comments:

Post a Comment