Wednesday 12 September 2012

An Update (with added Bear!)

It has been a long while since I last posted properly here and I am sorry about that. Time gets away from you in the Summer, especially when you're moving house. So an update: I have now finished university at the grand old age of 21 and have only the graduation ceremony in November left. A new world of non-education begins! But to hinder me ever so slightly I have moved house... and so only managed to set up a home studio in the past week or so but now I have it and work must really begin. This is what it looks like:

This is my gigantic drawing board given to me by a friend of my Mum's who is clearly wonderful. Thanks to Annie and Gary who it originally belonged to. So here is the first produce of my drawing board:

A Brown Bear. He's the beginning sketch for a painting I hope to do but because I liked him so much I decided to make him into a piece of his own too.
So now it's set up, watch this space!

(Also watch this space for more: Ellyphant (Tumblr))

No comments:

Post a Comment