Sunday 15 January 2012

Organisation...

I am not the most organised person in the world, one only has to look at my work space to know that (luckily you can't see it from here) so I have decided to make more of an effort. As I'm in my third and final year of uni not only are my landlords looking for tenants (so I need a tidy room for them) but I'm also going back to my parent's house this summer and have some how managed to hoard so badly that there might be the possibility of hiring a van to move out (not good!). So Over the next five months I have decided to set myself the challenge of A) keeping my room tidy. B) Downsizing by throwing out junk and giving stuff to charity and C) keeping my work organised.

Here is my first effort of C. Re-do my website. Please enjoy and let me know if there is anything horrendously wrong with it.

Elly Carthy Illustration

No comments:

Post a Comment